Patty Clark sitting on the Orange county exhibit at the LA County Fair, Pomona, 1934
- Patty Clark sitting on the Orange county exhibit at the LA County Fair, Pomona, 1934
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- September 16, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content and English
This photograph appears with the article, “Brilliant Displays Carry Out ‘Silver Top’ Theme in Tri-County Fair at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 16 Sep. 1934: 16.
The display reads “Orange County. Nature’s Prolific Wonderland”.
Patty Clark sitting on the Orange county exhibit, which features a bounty of fresh oranges, grape juice, and fruit juice . Other produce featured in the picture include avocados, squash, and grapefruit. The display is shaped like a mission, and has a map of Orange county in the center. In the distance decretive lamps and textiles hang from the ceiling.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded