Walter A. Smith taking oath during his trial for negligent homicide, Los Angeles, 1940
- Walter A. Smith taking oath during his trial for negligent homicide, Los Angeles, 1940
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- March 26, 1940
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Walter A. Smith taking oath during his trial for negligent homicide. Smith was involved in the traffic death of Charles M. Daneri. The charges against Smith were dismissed when the judge ruled the accident was unavoidable.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .