Zola Vredenburgh watches Judge Robert Kenny playing chess againast a Judge Wilbur Curtis, Los Angeles, 1934
- Zola Vredenburgh watches Judge Robert Kenny playing chess againast a Judge Wilbur Curtis, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Judge Robert W. Kenny playing chess against Judge Wilbur Curtis as Zola Vredenburgh observes.
This photograph appears with the article, "Jurists Engage on Chess Game for Court Title," Los Angeles Times, 10 Dec. 1934: A2 [and (cropped) "Not So Sober as a Judge," Los Angeles Times, 2 Aug. 1936: H4].
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded