Postmaster-General Farley gives speech, possibly at Warner Brothers' Studios, California, 1934
- Postmaster-General Farley gives speech, possibly at Warner Brothers' Studios, California, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 19, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to article, "Postmaster-General to Speak. Farley Thrice on Dial Today. Breakfast Club, Luncheon and Dinner Talks Listed. Second Address Comes From Warner Brothers' Studio. Third Message to Be Given at Biltmore Banquet." Los Angeles Times, 19 Jul. 1934:16.
Postmaster-General James A. Farley gives an address on a stage, possibly at a Warner Brothers' Studio sound stage (based on mid-day shadows and scheduled luncheon program at the studios that day). Crowd sits and stands around him.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.