Singer Dorothy Shaw prepares to perform, Los Angeles, 1936
- Singer Dorothy Shaw prepares to perform, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears at the bottom left under the issue 12 Jan 1936: C8.
Dorothy leans on top of a piano reading sheet music. Part of a man's face who is sitting at the piano can be seen to her right. There is the caption from the newspaper attached upside-down at the bottom of the photograph.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.