Hal Le Sueur, actor and brother of film star Joan Crawford, is sued for negligent driving, Los Angeles, 1936
- Hal Le Sueur, actor and brother of film star Joan Crawford, is sued for negligent driving, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 27, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Hal Le Sueur stares into the camera wearing a suit with a pocket square.
Photograph appears with the article, "Case Naming Actor Opens," Los Angeles Times, 27 Feb 1936: A1.
Actor and brother of the famous Joan Crawford is taken to court and sued for $86,400 when his car struck the vehicle of Earl L. Gose. Mr. Gose received a broken leg from the accident, his wife Golda was the victim to injuries that she claims may leave her with the inability to ever walk again, and her sister Grase died from subsequent injuries.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.