Ground-breaking ceremony attended by Albert Daniels, Baldwin M. Baldwin, Major T. D. Weaver, Herbert C. Legg, and J. K. Reed, Arcadia, 1936
- Ground-breaking ceremony attended by Albert Daniels, Baldwin M. Baldwin, Major T. D. Weaver, Herbert C. Legg, and J. K. Reed, Arcadia, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 10, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Civic Heads Attend Fete," Los Angeles Times, 11 Feb 1936: 10.
After 18 years Ross Field, the former military air base, is finally beginning the process of turning into a recreation center.
Supervisor shifts his weight onto the shovel in his hands, Reed standing to his left and Albert Daniels, Baldwin M. Baldwin and Major Weaver to his left. A welcome sign can be seen behind the men and several other unidentified men can be seen congregating in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.