Attorney Edward E. Wiley plays cards on a train on his way to prison, Los Angeles, 1935
- Attorney Edward E. Wiley plays cards on a train on his way to prison, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 8, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Attorney Edward E. Wiley, convicted of selling stolen and forged liberty bonds, plays cards on a prison train on his way to begin serving a 22-year federal prison sentence.
This photograph (cropped) appears with the article, "Wiley Off For Prison; Prisoner Under Heavy Guard; Man Convicted of Deal in Stolen Liberty Bonds Considered Dangerous," Los Angeles Times, 9 Apr. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded