Dorothy Marshall and Manette Green at the LA County Fair with a replica of the first wine press in Escondido Valley, Pomona, 1934
- Dorothy Marshall and Manette Green at the LA County Fair with a replica of the first wine press in Escondido Valley, Pomona, 1934
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- September 16, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content and English
This photograph appears with the article, “Brilliant Displays Carry Out ‘Silver Top’ Theme in Tri-County Fair at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 16 Sept. 1934: 16.
The sign in the upper left corner reads "Escondido in San Diego County".
Photograph of Manette Green and Dorothy Marshall using a wine press. A display of local produce such as avocados, grapes, and grapefruit are in front of the wine press and girls. In the background are some people walking by other displays.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded