Dorothy Marshall and Manette Green at the LA County Fair with a replica of the first wine press in Escondido Valley, Pomona, 1934
- Dorothy Marshall and Manette Green at the LA County Fair with a replica of the first wine press in Escondido Valley, Pomona, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 16, 1934
- No linguistic content and English
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The sign in the upper left corner reads "Escondido in San Diego County".
Photograph of Manette Green and Dorothy Marshall using a wine press. A display of local produce such as avocados, grapes, and grapefruit are in front of the wine press and girls. In the background are some people walking by other displays.
This photograph appears with the article, “Brilliant Displays Carry Out ‘Silver Top’ Theme in Tri-County Fair at Pomona,” Los Angeles Times, 16 Sept. 1934: 16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded