James A. Wilson and others at the dedication ceremony of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, 1929
- James A. Wilson and others at the dedication ceremony of the Santa Barbara County Courthouse, Santa Barbara, 1929
- Mooser, William, Jr., 1893-1969
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 14, 1929
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The Santa Barbara County Courthouse is located at 1100 Anacapa Street, in Santa Barbara. The Spanish Colonial Revival style building was designed by William Mooser, Jr. and completed in 1929.
An unidentified woman speaking into a microphone, James A. Wilson (center, left), member of the Native Sons of the Golden West, and another man holding up a U. S. flag, and two other men holding up a California State flag at the dedication ceremony for the Santa Barbara Courthouse. Ceremony participants are seated on folding chairs and the courthouse entrance is behind them. Observers look down from the balcony above.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Building dedications--California--Santa Barbara
Wilson, James A.
Santa Barbara County Courthouse (Santa Barbara, Calif.)
Native Sons of the Golden West
- Santa Barbara (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded