Page 3 of an undated letter to Dr. Leonard Siever from Peg, 1933
- Page 3 of an undated letter to Dr. Leonard Siever from Peg, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Page 3 of an undated, handwritten 3-page letter of apology to Dr. Leonard Siever from Peg. The letter is written on the stationary of the El Mirador Hotel in Palm Springs.
Dr. Leonard Siever, a prominent Pasadena dentist and socialite, was murdered on December 14, 1933 as he preparing to enter his parked car. The case was never solved.
- 1 photograph
- 4 x 5 inches
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded