Race horse War Knight after winning the $100,000 Santa Anita Handicap, Arcadia, March 9, 1946
- Race horse War Knight after winning the $100,000 Santa Anita Handicap, Arcadia, March 9, 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- March 9, 1946
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Race horse War Knight by the Santa Anita Park stables after his victory in the $100,000 Santa Anita handicap. War Knight won in front of a crowd of 80,200 fans, the largest turnout yet to see a horse race in the west. Previous betting records were smashed.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .