Group portrait at dog show, Montrose, 1935
- Group portrait at dog show, Montrose, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 18, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
All sorts of dogs of La Crescenta Valley went out in the heat for the second annual dog show and awards were presented for smallest dog, largest dog, prettiest dog, and many other categories.
Adults and children gather in their arms and restrain from moving their dogs of all different colors, breeds, and sizes.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Aristocrats and Plain Dogs Vie at Montrose," Los Angeles Times, 19 July 1935: A9.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.