Clifford Harvey and Roy Olguin making amends, Los Angeles, 1935
- Clifford Harvey and Roy Olguin making amends, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 17, 1935
- English and No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of Clifford Harvey, 15 years old, and Roy Olguin, 16 years old, shaking hands with a framed document titled “District Court of Appeal” in the background.
This photograph is possibly related to the articles, “SUIT ECHOES BOYS’ FIGHT: Father Blames School Head Parent Seeks $2023 Over Son’s Hurt in Supervised Battle Between Pair SUIT FOLLOWS YOUTHS’ FIGHT,” Los Angeles Times, 18 Oct. 1935: A1, and “SCHOOL MAN HELD GUILTY: San Pedro Principal Who Refereed Boy’s Fight Must Pay Doctor’s Bill,” Los Angeles Times, 24 Oct. 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.