Dr. Julio Jimenez Rueda visits the Claremont Colleges, Claremont, 1936
- Dr. Julio Jimenez Rueda visits the Claremont Colleges, Claremont, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Dr. Jimenez visits the Claremont Colleges for the summer in order to instruct the Spanish language.
The photograph shows a snapshot of Dr. Jimenez from the chest up. The snapshot is positioned against a slip of white paper, which is positioned against a black backdrop. The section of the newspaper article that appears under Dr. Jimenez's picture is paper-clipped to the bottom of the snapshot.
Photograph appears with the article, "Mexico To Send Padua Lecturers," Los Angeles Times, 17 Mar 1936: 10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.