LA Daily News city editor Charles Judson demonstrates improper golf swings for a tutorial series with golfer Fay Coleman. Circa 1940.
- LA Daily News city editor Charles Judson demonstrates improper golf swings for a tutorial series with golfer Fay Coleman. Circa 1940.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [between 1935-1945?]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- LA Daily News city editor Charles Judson participates in a series demonstrating "right" and "wrong" golf swings with local pro golfer and golf instructor Fay Coleman. Judson represents the "wrong" form for each swing.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Newspaper editors--American--California--Los Angeles
Newspaper employees--California--Los Angeles
Judson, Charles W., 1909-1972
Los Angeles Daily News (firm) employees
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .