Safe deposit box rental application used as bridery evidence used against Sidney T. Graves, Los Angeles, 1933
- Safe deposit box rental application used as bridery evidence used against Sidney T. Graves, Los Angeles, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 17, 1933
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph of a safe deposit box rental application from the Citizens National Bank Trust and Savings of Los Angeles, used as evidence introduced in court on March 17, 1933, Los Angeles Times, Mar. 17, 1993: A6.
Sidney T. Graves was a member of the Los Angeles Board of Supervisors who was indicted for bribery and sentenced to one to fourteen years in prison. Los Angeles Times, Apr. 6, 1933: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.