Officer Charles C. Clark is taken in questioning with a string of burglaries and robberies, Los Angeles, 1936
- Officer Charles C. Clark is taken in questioning with a string of burglaries and robberies, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 6, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "More Linked To Thievery," Los Angeles Times, 06 Jan 1936: 1.
Charles C. Clark has worked with the police department for over ten years, but is now being considered as a collaborate in a string of robberies and burglaries that he and partner Ralph Savage allegedly served as lookouts for.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded