U.S. Marshal's federal prison transport railway car, Los Angeles, 1935
- U.S. Marshal's federal prison transport railway car, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 8, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Wiley Off For Prison; Prisoner Under Heavy Guard; Man Convicted of Deal in Stolen Liberty Bonds Considered Dangerous," 9 Apr. 1935: A1.
US Marshal's Prison transport car, in which attorney Edward E. Wiley, convicted of stealing and forging Liberty Bonds, was to be transported to McNeil Island federal prison.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.