Count Damien de Martel taking a rest in Los Angeles, 1932
- Count Damien de Martel taking a rest in Los Angeles, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 19, 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
de Martel reclines in his chair wearing a tuxedo.
Photograph appears with the article, "Envoy For France On Way Home," Los Angeles Times, 20 Aug 1932: A12.
Count de Martel has been a diplomat for his country for 31 years in China, Japan, the Balkan states, Siberia, and Washington. He is taking a rest as he travels to Los Angeles en route to Paris to visit his family.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.