Florence Foley is to play Annabella in "Little Miss Fixer" at the Valley Playhouse, Los Angeles, 1938
- Florence Foley is to play Annabella in "Little Miss Fixer" at the Valley Playhouse, Los Angeles, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Drama Season to Open Tonight," Los Angeles Times, 21 Nov 1938: 8.
A photograph of a picture of Florence with rectangular lines drawn around her face and a white piece of paper with her name written on it underneath the bottom of the picture.
Former child actress Florence Foley is to play as Annabella in "Little Miss Fixer" at the Valley Playhouse.
Florence Foley is an actress, known for Easter Babies (1911), The Carpenter (1913) and Buttercups (1913).
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Theatrical productions--California--Los Angeles
University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- North Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.