Dr. Calvin B. Bridges with his newly designed automobile, Pasadena, 1936
- Dr. Calvin B. Bridges with his newly designed automobile, Pasadena, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 17, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Dr. Bridges stands beside his automobile resting an arm on the hood of the car positioned in front of a building that says Auto Repairing.
For two years Dr. Bridges would work for hours at the garage of 1110 North Fair Oaks Avenue on his "Lightning Bug", an automobile he claims to improve safety, economy and roadability.
Photograph appears with the article, "Crash-Proof Auto Ready," Los Angeles Times, 17 Apr 1936: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Bridges, Calvin Blackman, 1889-1938
California Institute of Technology
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded