Towne J. Nylander takes action against complaints filed against himself, Los Angeles, 1935
- Towne J. Nylander takes action against complaints filed against himself, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 26, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Legal Chief Takes Post," Los Angeles Times, 24 Sep 1935: A8.
Harvard Law School alumni Phillip G. Phillips has come to Los Angeles to assist in complaints filed against the National Labor Relations Board with local board director Towne J. Nylander.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.