Performers Katherine Lewis and David Newell prepare to marry, Los Angeles, 1935
- Performers Katherine Lewis and David Newell prepare to marry, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
David places one arm around Katherine's shoulder as she holds his other hand clasped in her lap.
After an 11 month romance David Newell and Katherine Lewis will be married in a church ceremony in the presence of a few friends and relatives.
Photograph appears with the article, "Screen Couple to Wed in Romance of Studio," Los Angeles Times, 26 June 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded