Society wives Harriet Eliel, Irene Heineman, Ida S. Lazard, and Mrs. George Mangold, Los Angeles, 1936
- Society wives Harriet Eliel, Irene Heineman, Ida S. Lazard, and Mrs. George Mangold, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 29, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
State president of the League of Women Voters Harriet Eliel of Berkeley, will be attending a State executive council and luncheon as the honor guest at the Women's Athletic Club Building.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "League Council Plans Session," Los Angeles Times, 05 Jan 1936: C10.
Two of the women sit on a divan, one sits in a chair, and the fourth stands behind them.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded