Gordon Stewart Northcott and mother Sara Louisa Northcott in court, Riverside, circa 1928
- Gordon Stewart Northcott and mother Sara Louisa Northcott in court, Riverside, circa 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- circa 1928
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Gordon Northcott refused to enter an insanity plea regarding charges of he and his mother Louise's murder of Walter Collins.
Photograph appears with the article, "Youth Rejects Lawyer's Plan," Los Angeles Times, 13 Dec 1928: A2.
Mrs. Northcott stands holding a piece of her clothing. The courtroom behind her is packed with people. Gordon Northcott stands on the other side of the room from his mother and holds papers.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Northcott, Gordon Stewart, 1906?-1930
Northcott, Sarah Louisa Cawthorpe, 1870-1944
- Riverside (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded