Mexican Consul Ricardo G. Hill welcomed by city officials, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mexican Consul Ricardo G. Hill welcomed by city officials, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
From the far left, front row: Congressman Benjamin Hill, Jr., Chief of Police James E. Davis, and new Mexican Consul Ricardo G. Hill. They post for a photograph with a group of city officials.
Ricardo G. Hill has arrived in Los Angeles to begin his official duties as Mexican Consul.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Consul Hill Takes Post," Los Angeles Times, 18 Aug 1935: 10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Hill, Ricardo G. (Ricardo Guillermo), b. 1903 or 04
Davis, James E. (James Edgar), 1889-1949
Hill, Benjamin, (Jr.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded