William E. MacFaden and Robert W. Kenny, two of California's youngest judges, Los Angeles, circa 1934
- William E. MacFaden and Robert W. Kenny, two of California's youngest judges, Los Angeles, circa 1934
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- between 1932-1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Will E. MacFaden (1913-1992) and Robert W. Kenny (1901-1976), pose together as two of California's youngest judges. William E. MacFaden (1913-1992) became the youngest judge in the state of California when he was sworn in as Redondo Beach city judge on July 1934.Robert W. Kenny was a former reporter and one of the youngest judges selected to serve as a Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles. He was appointed on December 6, 1932. He later served as the 21st Attorney General of California.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .