Property wall at the Weld estate, Brookline, 1914
- Property wall at the Weld estate, Brookline, 1914
- Cornell, Maude
- Date Created
- Ralph D. Cornell Papers, 1925-1972
Wrought iron screen in the property wall, affording a view of the garden at the Weld estate.
The Weld estate, also known as the Larz Anderson Estate, was given to the the town of Brookline in 1948 and became Larz Anderson Park. It is located at 151 Newton St. The Italian garden by landscape architect Charles A. Platt, was commissioned by the owner, Isabel Weld Perkins Larz, in 1901.
- 1 photographic print
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement