Crowds watch military units march in Armistice Day parade, San Diego, 1941
- Crowds watch military units march in Armistice Day parade, San Diego, 1941
- Date Created
- November 11, 1941
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Crowds gather along 7th Avenue/Highway 94 to watch military units march in the Armistice Day parade.
Related to the article, “San Diego Has Largest Armistice Day Crowd,” Los Angeles Times, 12 Nov. 1941: 26.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .