Lois Sprich and Mayor Gus Peterson stand in a garden park, Redlands, 1938
- Lois Sprich and Mayor Gus Peterson stand in a garden park, Redlands, 1938
- Date Created
- [circa November 28, 1938]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears in "City Dump Now Beauty Spot," Los Angeles Times, 28 Nov 1938: A9.
Photograph accompanies story "Garden Project Sponsored by Clubwomen at Redlands," Los Angeles Times, 28 Nov 1938: A9.
Lois Sprich (left) and Mayor Gus Peterson, stand in a field of flowers, facing each other. They each have one hand grasping a branch of a coniferous tree. Sprich wears a button-down striped collared shirt, and a belted below-the-knee skirt. She holds a purse in her right hand. Mayor Peterson wears a three piece suit and glasses.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Parks--California--Los Angeles County
Clubwomen--California--Los Angeles County
Sprich, Lois (Lois G.), 1908-1987
Peterson, Gus (Gustaf Albert), 1889-1941
- Redlands (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .