A photograph of two goats on exhibit at the Los Angeles Museum, Los Angeles, 1939
- A photograph of two goats on exhibit at the Los Angeles Museum, Los Angeles, 1939
- Date Created
- January 1939
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Lens Art Goes on Exhibition," Los Angeles Times, 18 Jan 1939: A1.
360 prints, chosen from a total of 1500 entries, are on display at the Los Angeles Museum in the international photographic exhibit. They demonstrate outstanding works of photographers sponsored by the Camera Pictorialists of Los Angeles.
A photograph of a picture of two goats wearing collars. The bottom white border of the picture says The Aristocrats Edwin C. Rosenberg.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .