R.L. Yates sits atop a bowsprit, Newport Beach, 1938-1939
- R.L. Yates sits atop a bowsprit, Newport Beach, 1938-1939
- Date Created
- December 1938-January 1939
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
R.L. balances himself on a narrow rope and a chain underneath his feet as he ties another piece of the rope. The harbor can be seen in the background below him.
More and more residents opt to travel to a warmer climate on board the Mildura as winter sets in.
Photograph appears with the article, "Newport Ketch Made Ready for Cruise through Canal," Los Angeles Times, 29 Dec 1938: 6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .