One-hundred-and-four-year-old W.E. Millar, Downey, 1938
- One-hundred-and-four-year-old W.E. Millar, Downey, 1938
- Date Created
- November 29, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Home Boasts Centenarians," Los Angeles Times, 01 Dec 1938: A1.
The Englishman spent 50 years at sea before his retirement and has fifteen sisters.
William sits up in his bed reading from a paper.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center
Millar, W. E., b. 1834 or 35
- Downey (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .