Ross Alexander raises his hand in testimony, Los Angeles, 1935
- Ross Alexander raises his hand in testimony, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- December 12, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph of Ross Alexander testifying in court over the suicide of his wife. Featured in the photograph are unidentified men, presumably of the jury.
This photograph may be associated with the article, “ACTOR TELLS WIFE DEATH: Aleta Alexander Held Suicide Clash Over Her Return to Parents Caused Tragedy, Coroner Jury Finds,” Los Angeles Times, 13 Dec. 1935: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .