Goodwill worker repairing dolls, Los Angeles, 1938
- Goodwill worker repairing dolls, Los Angeles, 1938
- Date Created
- [circa December 9, 1938]
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Goodwill workers repair 5000 dolls a year, secondhand toys that are donated to the organization and then given to the less fortunate.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Cast-Off Toys Made Over," Los Angeles Times, 09 Dec 1938: A1.
The woman holds a separated doll's head and body together in front of a table laden with other doll heads and torsos.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .