Alfred L. Bartlett, Joseph J. Webb, and Judge William H. Donahue pose for a photograph, Pasadena, 1928
- Alfred L. Bartlett, Joseph J. Webb, and Judge William H. Donahue pose for a photograph, Pasadena, 1928
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Conferences regarding California legislation and lawyers are held in Pasadena.
Donahue, Bartlett, and Webb stand on the grass with about two feet of space between each other.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Lawyers' Group in Convention," Los Angeles Times, 10 Oct 1928: 10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
State Bar of California
Webb, Joseph J., 1879-1950
Donahue, William Henry, 1871-1948
Bartlett, Alfred Lewis, 1884-1957
- Pasadena (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .