Mary Craig and Moira Langton on vacation, Santa Barbara, 1936
- Mary Craig and Moira Langton on vacation, Santa Barbara, 1936
- Date Created
- September 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
The two young women stand on a grassy lawn in front of a net, possibly for badminton, both of them holding their small clutch purses. Mary holds a pair of sunglasses.
Photograph appears with the article, "Both Sides of Local Option Discussed Before Women's Club," Los Angeles Times, 30 Sep 1936: A6.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .