Doris Kenyon happily divorces her husband, Los Angeles, 1934-1936
- Doris Kenyon happily divorces her husband, Los Angeles, 1934-1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Doris holds her fur coat draped over one arm and puts her other hand on her hip.
Similar photograph appears with the article, "Actress Glad She's Divorced," Los Angeles Times, 01 Mar 1934: A5.
New York broker Arthur E. Hopkins angrily informed Doris Kenyon Sills, on their honeymoon, that he was leaving her. Doris has successfully divorced him before Superior Judge Schauer.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .