Doris Kenyon happily divorces her husband, Los Angeles, 1934-1936
- Doris Kenyon happily divorces her husband, Los Angeles, 1934-1936
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Doris holds her fur coat draped over one arm and puts her other hand on her hip.
New York broker Arthur E. Hopkins angrily informed Doris Kenyon Sills, on their honeymoon, that he was leaving her. Doris has successfully divorced him before Superior Judge Schauer.
Photograph appears with the article, "Actress Glad She's Divorced," Los Angeles Times, 01 Mar 1934: A5.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.