Seals poke their heads out of the water near Cosaka Island, Mexico, 1935
- Seals poke their heads out of the water near Cosaka Island, Mexico, 1935
- Date Created
- December 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “SPORTSMAN EDEN FOUND: Senator Hooks Giant Fish Fletcher, With Party, Back From Mexico Waters After Fine Catches,” Los Angeles Times, 1 Dec. 1935: 10.
The corresponding insert (Item Ark 21198/zz002j80x8) reads: NUMBER 4: Seals at play on Cosaka island, 25 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.