California State Senator Ed Fletcher poses with his catch in the Gulf of California, Mexico, 1935
- California State Senator Ed Fletcher poses with his catch in the Gulf of California, Mexico, 1935
- Date Created
- December 1, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
This photograph appears with the article, “SPORTSMAN EDEN FOUND: Senator Hooks Giant Fish Fletcher, With Party, Back From Mexico Waters After Fine Catches,” Los Angeles Times, 1 Dec. 1935: 10.
The corresponding insert (Item Ark 21198/zz002j80s6) reads: NUMBER 2: Senator Ed Fletcher with 183-pound totuava that gave him a roaring battle.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local Identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .