Graduation at Chapman College, Orange, 1936
- Graduation at Chapman College, Orange, 1936
- Date Created
- June 12, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A ring of students dressed in their commencement robes surround a fountain while holding an ivy vine.
The college commencement ceremony is taking place on the 12th at 3pm in the Grayson Memorial Auditorium on the North Vermont avenue campus with the ivy cut by President Cecil F. Cheverton and a speech will be delivered by Dr. Theodore Gerald Soares professor of Christian ethics at California Institute of Technology.
Article related to photograph appears as, "Chapman Pupils Graduate Today," Los Angeles Times, 12 June 1936: A24.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Rites & ceremonies--California--Orange
- Chapman University
- Orange (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .