Helen Werner tried for bribery, Los Angeles, 1935
- Helen Werner tried for bribery, Los Angeles, 1935
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Helen Werner sits at a table on the phone.
Date was not stamped or provided on negative but this photograph was included in the negative sleeve with two others pertaining to the Italo Petroleum Corporation bribery case, which was regularly reported on in 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .