Leafie Sloan-Orcutt on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Leafie Sloan-Orcutt on the witness stand, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- May 8, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
A close-up picture from the shoulders up of Mrs. Sloan-Orcutt sitting in the witness stand.
Photograph appears with the article, "Transfer of Stocks to Weibert Described," Los Angeles Times, 09 May 1936: A3.
Mrs. Sloan-Orcutt was falsely promised $500 a month from promoter Bayard E. Weibert.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Law & legal affairs--California--Los Angeles
- Sloan-Orcutt, Leafie (Elizabeth Sloan-Orcutt), 1865-1955
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .