Elizabeth Talbot-Martin is performing in the Little Theater of the Verdugos, Glendale, 1936
- Elizabeth Talbot-Martin is performing in the Little Theater of the Verdugos, Glendale, 1936
- Date Created
- May 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Montrose Girl to Make Dance Debut Tonight," Los Angeles Times, 04 May 1936: 16.
A photograph of a picture of Elizabeth with a small identification card under her photo. It says Title: Elizabeth Talbot-Martin Columbs 1 Edition First Renlate Ordered by EMIT (original for engraver)
Elizabeth will appear in her first solo concert in the Little Theater of the Verdugos in the 1500 block of Canada Boulevard, near Verdugo Road.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .