Elizabeth Talbot-Martin is performing in the Little Theater of the Verdugos, Glendale, 1936
- Elizabeth Talbot-Martin is performing in the Little Theater of the Verdugos, Glendale, 1936
- Date Created
- May 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Elizabeth will appear in her first solo concert in the Little Theater of the Verdugos in the 1500 block of Canada Boulevard, near Verdugo Road.
A photograph of a picture of Elizabeth with a small identification card under her photo. It says Title: Elizabeth Talbot-Martin Columbs 1 Edition First Renlate Ordered by EMIT (original for engraver)
Photograph appears with the article, "Montrose Girl to Make Dance Debut Tonight," Los Angeles Times, 04 May 1936: 16.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
- Talbot-Martin, Elizabeth
- Glendale (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .