Mary Lou Chapman is engaged to be married, Pasadena, 1936
- Mary Lou Chapman is engaged to be married, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- May 5, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "May Wedding Plans Told," Los Angeles Times, 03 May 1936: D3.
With her hands in her lap Mary Lou sits in an outdoor patio chair with a large umbrella.
Mary Lou will marry her fiancé Lewis Bushnell Behlow of Alhambra on May 15th at the Church of Our Saviour in San Gabriel.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .