Mary Lou Chapman is engaged to be married, Pasadena, 1936
- Mary Lou Chapman is engaged to be married, Pasadena, 1936
- Date Created
- May 5, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
With her hands in her lap Mary Lou sits in an outdoor patio chair with a large umbrella.
Mary Lou will marry her fiancé Lewis Bushnell Behlow of Alhambra on May 15th at the Church of Our Saviour in San Gabriel.
Photograph appears with the article, "May Wedding Plans Told," Los Angeles Times, 03 May 1936: D3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .