Captain Edward Hyde and Ray Ellis help stop poachers, Newport Beach, 1935
- Captain Edward Hyde and Ray Ellis help stop poachers, Newport Beach, 1935
- Date Created
- December 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Captain Hyde and Ellis examine a crate full of lobsters.
Captain Edward Hyde of the Broadbill patrols the ocean on behalf of the Fish and Game Commission to keep fishermen from participating in illegal activity.
Photograph appears with the article, "New Fish Patrol Boat Puts Poachers on Run," Los Angeles Times, 09 Dec 1935: 12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Hyde, Edward, (Captain)
- Newport Beach (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .