Captain Edward Hyde steers the Braodbill, Newport Beach, 1935
- Captain Edward Hyde steers the Braodbill, Newport Beach, 1935
- Date Created
- December 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Captain Edward Hyde of the Broadbill patrols the ocean on behalf of the Fish and Game Commission to keep fishermen from participating in illegal activity.
Text from negative sleeve: 4972 - Shots of Calif. Fish and Game Patrol with Captain Edward Hyde and Ray Ellis patrolling the south coast. 4/16/36
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "New Fish Patrol Boat Puts Poachers on Run," Los Angeles Times, 09 Dec 1935: 12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .