Captain Edward Hyde steers the Braodbill, Newport Beach, 1935
- Captain Edward Hyde steers the Braodbill, Newport Beach, 1935
- Date Created
- December 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
Text from negative sleeve: 4972 - Shots of Calif. Fish and Game Patrol with Captain Edward Hyde and Ray Ellis patrolling the south coast. 4/16/36
Captain Edward Hyde of the Broadbill patrols the ocean on behalf of the Fish and Game Commission to keep fishermen from participating in illegal activity.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "New Fish Patrol Boat Puts Poachers on Run," Los Angeles Times, 09 Dec 1935: 12.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .