Gallons of wine at the Italian Vineyard Company, Guasti, 1936
- Gallons of wine at the Italian Vineyard Company, Guasti, 1936
- Date Created
- April 23, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographic Collection
In a large hangar a long row of wooden gallons stands.
The evolution of California wineries is looked at, specifically the world's largest vineyard "Italian Vineyard Company" spreading 5000 acres, owned by Mrs. Secundo Guasti, Jr.
Photograph appears with the article, "'Human Element' Still Rules Wine-Making Art, but Modern Science Lends Its Wizardry, Too," Los Angeles Times, 16 Dec 1935: 10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Rights statement
- Rights contact
- UCLA Library Special Collections, A1713 Charles E. Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (310) 825-4988
- Rights Holder
- The Regents of the University of California
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .